Sunday 22 February 2009

In Putney

I haven't been able to post to this blog for the last couple of days as I've been in London and they don't have the internet there yet. Or something.

Anyway, today I ate:

muesli

a croissant and a bread roll both with butter

grapefruit segments

orange juice

coffee

(a large breakfast but I did walk three miles to my place of work immediately after it)

Sunday lunch at Wetherspoon's - - roast beef with carrots, peas, broccoli, roast potatoes, gravy and very nice it was too

a packet of crisps

an apple

a small piece of carrot cake (yes, not much tea but it was a big breakfast and a big lunch!)

I've been working with nutritionists today and been given lots of very useful advice - - of which the main one seems to be - - - NUTS. There'll be some nuts from tomorrow, on a regular basis, oh yes, and a bit more explanation when I'm not so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment