Tuesday 10 March 2009

Queasy

The tablets I'm on for my diabetes tend to make me feel rather queasy and for some reason today was particularly bad so I found it hard to eat properly. A couple of the students I was working with this afternoon went home as they felt ill and I wanted to say "Hey, wait a minute! I feel worse than you do!" But, as seems to be the case with this kind of nausea, I can "screen it out" when I'm working and it's only when I stop that I think - - ohhh I feel sick!

So I ate:

a bowl of Cheerios

two cheese scones with butter

an apple

two slices of wholemeal breadmaker toast with butter and no-added-sugar strawberry jam

another bowl of Cheerios

an orange

Terrible diet I know but I just didn't feel up to anything else. I haven't taken my tablets this evening as I couldn't face any more feeling sick, thank you. I suppose I'll have to go back to the doctor. Grrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment