Sunday 5 April 2009

Enough eating already

'Twas the agency meeting today, so a busy day, and I had a walk this morning - - but this Gliclazide just makes me want to eat non-stop. I have tried to keep to "good" foods but it was very hard when my blood sugar plummeted suddenly just before lunch - - and hence just before the meeting!

So today I ate:

porridge

a banana

an apple

three smallish slices of toast with half-fat butter and peanut butter

three chocolate digestive biscuits

two small carrots

an orange

quite a few walnuts (during the meeting as I was really hungry!)

two treacle toffees

home made chilli con carne - - with minced beef, tinned tomatoes, onions, plus garden peas, wholegrain rice

a large slice of melon

Verdict: Well, no chance of getting scurvy, plenty of veg but TOO MUCH FOOD! I'll have to go back to the doctor. Sighhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment