Saturday 25 July 2009

Catching Up

On Thursday I went to London with Silverback for him to get his visa.

And I ate:

muesli

a banana

an apple

a ham and tomato sandwich on the coach

chips and a tiny bit of Kentucky Fried Chicken

Burger King cheeseburger and chips

a Kit Kat (four fingers!)

Verdict - - oh well, not good but only one day - -

On Friday I ate:

muesli

bread roll and butter

fresh peas from pods

M and S posh burger, with fried onions, new potatoes and frozen peas

lemon meringue pie

Verdict: Ah well, we were celebrating Silverback's visa in lemon meringue pie!

Today I was at home and I ate:

porridge with frozen raspberries

sausage sandwich with two sausages

lots of peas from pods

half a pizza and some garlic bread

some green salad and tomatoes

an orange

a nectarine

a small bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk (comfort food)

Verdict: Not as bad as I thought - at least there were fruit and veg! Tomorrow - - back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment