Sunday 9 August 2009

Friday, Saturday, Sunday - - all together

I don't know why I didn't write this blog for the past couple of days - - too busy and tired I think!

On Friday I ate:

cornflakes

two slices of toast with a banana

lamb steak, new potatoes, peas and carrots

raspberries with a slice of Arctic Roll

Verdict: not bad apart from the Arctic Roll (and enjoyed the film we saw in the evening too!)

On Saturday I ate:

porridge with raspberries

big salad with fish balls, avocado, lettuce, pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, Florida salad

strawberries

quarter of a Piel de Sapo melon

two slices of bread and jam

On Sunday I ate:

small Shredded Wheats

salad with fish balls, avocado, lettuce, pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, Florida salad (just not so much as yesterday!)

two slices of bread and jam

apple

lamb steak with small portion of boiled potatoes, frozen peas

quarter of a Piel de Sapo melon

four squares of Caldey Island chocolate

Verdict: Not bad apart from the chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment